Unaccompanied Minor is a service provided for children under age 5-16 travelling alone.
Please let us know that your child will be travelling alone as soon as you book the flight.
The parents or guardians will need to...
- Book the flight and organize any necessary travel documents (passport, visa for the destination country if necessary, travel insurance, notarised power of attorney to MWA, notarised power of attorney of both parents to allow UMNR flight out of country).
- Provide fully information regarding seeing off and meeting persons.
- Fill in the Handling Advice form
- Pay the fare together with a supervision charge per child travelling alone and flight.
- The person dropping off the child must remain at the airport until departure of the flight.
- The person meeting the child as specified in the application should be at the airport at the time that the flight arrives and carry a valid identity document. His/her ID must contain a photo.
- Receives at the check desk a small travel pouch (UM bag) for all essential documents and is taken into our custody.
- Will be accompanied by our ground staff to the aircraft and will be handed over to our flight crew.
- Will in custody of our flight attendants on board during the entire flight.
- Will be met by our ground staff at the departure airport and is handed over to the designated person as stated on the Handling Advice.
SIGN UP FOR THE BEST DEALS !
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
Has Been Successfully subscribed to our deals update, please check your inbox and confirm subscription