CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO GEORGIA
Entry rules for COVID-19 vaccinated visitors
Vaccinated citizens of foreign countires, traveling from any country may enter Georgia under following conditions:
✈ by air
► shall present one of the mentioned below:
- the document confirming the full course conduct (two doses, one dose in case of Johnson & Johnson) of any COVID-19 vaccination;
- documents confirming recovery from the Covid-infection (confirmed positive PCR-test) during the last 100 days and one dose conduct of any vaccination listed by the WHO for emergency use. The sequence of infection and vaccination does not make difference, at least 14 days must be passed from the moment of vaccination.
X does not require PCR test
X does not require pre-registration
PCR examination certificate must be in Georgian, English or Russian.
Any person under the age of 10 (regardless of nationality) is exempted from the obligation to submit a negative PCR test in the last 72 hours prior to the visit to Georgia.
Entry rules for non-vaccinated visitors
Citizens and residence permit holders of the following states may enter Georgia by air, land and sea under the conditions mentioned below:
European Union Member States
State of Israel
Republic of Turkey
Kingdom of Norway
United States of America
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
State of Qatar
State of Kuwait
United Arab Emirates
Kingdom of Bahrein
Republic of Armenia
Republic of Azerbaijan
Republic of Moldova
Republic of Kazakhstan
Republic of Belarus
Republic of Uzbekistan
Republic of Tajikistan
Republic of Kyrgyzstan
People’s Republic of China
Republic of Korea
The Sultanate of Oman
Republic of San Marino
Principality of Monaco
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Iceland
Principality of Liechtenstein
Principality of Andorra
Republic of Albania
Republic of Northern Macedonia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Republic of Iraq
Conditions of entry for non-vaccinated visitors
- They must travel directly from the above-mentioned countries, including transit travel through third countries;
- At the border checkpoint they shall present a negative result of the PCR test conducted in the last 72 hours prior their visit to Georgia;
- On the 3rd day of their stay, they are obliged to undergo PCR-examination at their own expense;
- Before crossing the state border, they must complete the special application form, indicating the travel history of the last 14 days, contact details (address, phone number, email etc.) https://registration.gov.ge/pub/form/8_protocol_for_arrivals_in_georgia/tk6157/
- PCR examination certificate must be in Georgian, English or Russian.
- Any person under the age of 10 (regardless of nationality) is exempted from the obligation to submit a negative PCR test in the last 72 hours prior to the visit to Georgia and to conduct a PCR examination on the third day.
Except for the above-mentioned categories, the restrictions on entry to Georgia do not apply to:
- Representatives of the diplomatic missions and international organizations accredited to Georgia and their family members;
- Family members of Georgian citizens, despite their nationality.
- Persons arriving in Georgia as part of humanitarian mission – if a trip of such mission (doctors, volunteers, etc.) to Georgia becomes a necessity;
- Individuals who have been granted the status of stateless person by the respective authorities of Georgia;
- Individuals holding status-neutral ID card or travel documents;
- Individuals having a refugee status in Georgia;
- Members of official delegations (will be decided on a case-to-case basis);
- Train and truck drivers, involved in international road traffic, international railway personnel, involved in in the carriage of goods by rail, as well as the members of the aircraft crew.
Important information: https://mfa.gov.ge/News/1-li-tebervlidan-saqartvelos-da-uckho-qveynis-moqa.aspx?CatID=5&lang=en-US
- Procedures for foreign students entering Georgia https://www.geoconsul.gov.ge/en/newsFeed/nId/249
- Information on foreign citizens who travel to Georgia on business purpose https://www.geoconsul.gov.ge/en/newsFeed/nId/225
- Information regarding the project "Remotely from Georgia" https://www.geoconsul.gov.ge/en/newsFeed/nId/194
Source:Ministry of foreign affairs of Georgia
SIGN UP FOR THE BEST DEALS !
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
Has Been Successfully subscribed to our deals update, please check your inbox and confirm subscription