February 17, 2021
February 28, 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administration of employment agreements (updates, prolongations, cancellations etc.).
- Updating and storing the records of employment agreements terminations and prolongations.
- Keeping track of the employee attendance sheet (vacations, sick leaves, unpaid leaves etc.) and providing the information to various departments.
- Based on the directors’ request issuing notices & orders.
- Managing of all necessary documents required for employee personal files.
- Assisting department heads in administrative procedures for hiring a new employee (e.g. announcing vacancies, arranging interviews, etc.).
- Arranging personal health insurance/corporate phone numbers for the company employees.
- Make necessary arrangements for the employee welfare.
- Develop and supervise performance review procedures.
- Manage other administrative issues related to HR procedures.
- Follow the HR procedures of the company.
- Fluent in English.
- Be familiar with the Georgian legislation.
- Hardworking and motivated.
- Working on HR Position previously is an advantage.
Interested candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP FOR THE BEST DEALS !
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
Has Been Successfully subscribed to our deals update, please check your inbox and confirm subscription