Conditions for entry into Israel
Conditions for entry into Israel and provisions for passengers flying from/to Israel
As of 16 august 2020, all passengers on international flights arriving to or departing from Israel
must complete a digital process through the Israeli Ministry of Health website, not more than 24
hours prior to their flight.
Please note that this is a mandatory obligation.
2. Digital process on the Israeli MOH website
The digital process for international passengers is composed of the following steps:
- Completion of personal identification details form – mandatory requirement for all
passengers arriving to or departing from Israel.
- Completion of passenger locator form – mandatory requirement only for non-Israeli
passengers applying for entry into Israel.
- Digitally signing a health status statement – mandatory requirement for all passengers
arriving to or departing from Israel.
The digital process on the Israeli MOH website can be found in the following links:
- Departing passengers (English) – https://go.gov.il/depart-from-israelen
- Arriving passengers (English) – https://go.gov.il/entry-to-israel-en
- Departing passengers (Hebrew) – https://go.gov.il/depart-from-israel
- Arriving passengers (Hebrew) – https://go.gov.il/entry-to-israel
General information for international travelers on the Israeli MOH website can be found in the
- Hebrew – https://go.gov.il/air-travel-israel
- English – https://go.gov.il/air-travel-israel-en
3. Presentation of an electronic approval
Following the completion of the digital process, the passenger will be provided with an electronic
approval directly to their email address as provided by them at the personal identification details
All passengers are required to present their electronic approval to the air operator's
representative before boarding their flight.
In addition -
All passengers departing from Israel will be required to present this electronic authorization at the
entrance to the terminal building at Tel-Aviv Ben-Gurion airport.
All non-Israeli passengers who enter Israel will be required to present their electronic
authorization to the immigration control officer at Tel-Aviv Ben-Gurion airport.
УЗНАЙ ПЕРВЫМ О ПРОМО-СКИДКАХ!
Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку и мы вышлем вам самые последние новости и специальные предложения !
Успешно подписаны на обновление наших предложений, пожалуйста, проверьте свой почтовый ящик и подтвердите подписку.