Conditions for entry into Israel
Before you fly
- Check the travel restrictions and guidelines for your destination before purchasing a ticket
- Anyone with symptoms of a coronavirus infection will be denied boarding.
- Please arrive at the airport early enough as processing times are longer due to COVID-19.
- Be prepared for thermal screening at the airport;
- Keep at least 2-meter distance between yourself and other people at all times
- Wear your mask to cover your mouth and nose during the flight and change it every 4 hours
- Check Myway Airlines guidlines for safe travel
Submit the statement within 24 hours before your departure time to Israel - Entry Statement
Provisions for passengers flying from/to Israel
All passengers on international flights arriving to or departing from Israel
must complete a digital process through the Israeli Ministry of Health website, not more than 24
hours prior to their flight.
Please note that this is a mandatory obligation.
2. Digital process on the Israeli MOH website
The digital process for international passengers is composed of the following steps:
- Completion of personal identification details form – mandatory requirement for all
passengers arriving to or departing from Israel.
- Completion of passenger locator form – mandatory requirement only for non-Israeli
passengers applying for entry into Israel.
- Digitally signing a health status statement – mandatory requirement for all passengers
arriving to or departing from Israel.
The digital process on the Israeli MOH website can be found in the following links:
- Arriving passengers (English) – https://go.gov.il/entry-to-israel-en
- Arriving passengers (Hebrew) – https://go.gov.il/entry-to-israel
General information for international travelers on the Israeli MOH website can be found in the
- Hebrew – https://go.gov.il/air-travel-israel
- English – https://go.gov.il/air-travel-israel-en
3. Presentation of an electronic approval
Following the completion of the digital process, the passenger will be provided with an electronic
approval directly to their email address as provided by them at the personal identification details
All passengers are required to present their electronic approval to the air operator's
representative before boarding their flight.
In addition -
All passengers departing from Israel will be required to present this electronic authorization at the
entrance to the terminal building at Tel-Aviv Ben-Gurion airport.
All non-Israeli passengers who enter Israel will be required to present their electronic
authorization to the immigration control officer at Tel-Aviv Ben-Gurion airport.
SIGN UP FOR THE BEST DEALS !
Be the first to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services directly in your inbox.
Has Been Successfully subscribed to our deals update, please check your inbox and confirm subscription